Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift Concert









So, this happened a while back, but Stacy and I went to the Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift concert at Arco. Rich got me tickets for our two year anniversary and he said I could bring a friend since he is not a big country music fan. Aside from my camera dying in the middle of it, I had a wonderful time!

It was SO nice spending a night out with Stacy and catching up! She was a great listener. Taylor Swift is so cute and she has an amazing voice. I cannot belive how young she is. Rascal Flatts also did amazing. They are a great group. It was such a fun night and my first concert since Jingle Ball in high school.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hey Lisa! This concert looks like it was a lot of fun! I love Rascal Flatts! Hey, my husband wants to know what part of Wisconsin you are moving to. He used to live in Green Bay.