Friday, June 19, 2009

Counting Down!!!





So I am now letting the countdown begin. It is crazy when you get to that point in your pregnancy where you have way less time til you have the baby then you do to not. So as of today I am 30 weeks =) I have 10 to go, or 70 days. Obviously, I really take this counting down seriously.

I am feeling pretty good. I have not thrown up in probably a month and a half, which is wonderful! I finally have a little energy! We moved into a really nice condo style apartment. It is 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has an attached garage which will be so wonderful in the winter.
I feel pretty prepared for him to come. We have our crib and changing table all set up. Our swing, stroller, carrier and bassinet is as well. All we need is for him to be here =) Not sure that I am ready mentally, but we are prepared.

I had a really nice baby shower here a few weeks ago. We are so blessed to have so many great friends and family who came to support us. Here are a few pics...

More to come soon =)

No comments: