Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Overwhelmed

With every thing going on, I find myself a bit overwhelmed. I want this move to go as smooth as possible and it in order to do that I tried to get a head start on the packing. I was doing really well and packing 3-5 bins or boxes a day. All the sudden that came to a stand still and in the last week and a half or so I have not done a thing. The house keeps coming along more and more and the packing is not following suite.

My to do list (aside from packing) is just enormous and I am not crossing items off like I would hope to. I just have so much to do and not enough time in a day to do it. I have been heavily relying on caffeine, but that is just not doing the trick anymore. With school, housework, packing and an active 8 month old life is crazy.

I know I will look back on this time one day and miss it, but right now it is just so much!

On a happy note, Easton turned 8 months old on Saturday. I just cannot believe how fast time goes. He is really starting to try and pull himself up on things slightly above his eye level and I think pretty soon he will successful. He has 6 teeth and it looks like 2 more are on the way. He LOVES his bouncer and crawling under the kitchen table and coffee table. He is a great sleeper and eater and overall a really happy baby. I am so blessed to be his mommy. He is so sweet!

I will post pictures of the house and Easton very soon! Haven't had a chance to upload them yet, but of course it is on my to do list =)

1 comment:

Jon and Mindy Niu said...

Lisa!! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog post. I'm so glad that we can be blogging friends now too. You are incredible! I love seeing all the pictures of Easton on facebook and I'm so happy for you and Justin and your beautiful life together. I hope all is well with you and am excited that we can keep in touch! Love you!!