Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Update

This month has been absolutely crazy and stressful. I am surprised I have been able to live through this stress and just keep telling myself it has to get better.

Originally we were worried about the house not being finished in time to close, but we have an AWESOME builder and he finished the house 14 days early. It is the lender that has been nothing but problems. I would never recommend him, but we are really too late into the process to change. As of now, I don't think we will close on time. Not trying to be a negative nelly, but really every thing would have to work out just perfect and it does not appear that will be the case.

To try and deal with all this stress, we bought a jogging stroller and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Every night when Justin gets home we have been going for walks. We started out at about a mile and now we are up to two. It feels great and Easton really enjoys it too. After my walk for march of dimes, where I nearly died at 3 miles, I realized that I am so out of shape. It feels good to be doing this as a family. Just one step to becoming healthier. Hopefully we will see results soon.

Here are a few pics of the inside of the house. It is completely done now, but I have not been able to walk through. This was prior to that.

No comments: