Wow, I just realized what an absolutely horrible blogger I have been. In my defense, I just got a lap top and access to internet about 2 weeks ago, so now I can become better at this.
I had such a great summer. I will post just some of the many pictures to sum it up, but it was awesome. I made so many new friends and reconnected with old friends here. It was wonderful. I could not have asked for better weather as it was in the low 80s just about every day and cooled off beautifully at night. I went to a brewers game, took a few trips to minnesota and just enjoyed wausau.
On that note, I also really feel like I lost track of my goals and ambitions. It is so easy to sleep in every day and work just at night waitressing. I stopped working out and local restaurants became a major staple in my life. I turned into some one I am not happy or comfortable with and really need to change that.
I met a guy that literally makes my heart skip a beat. He is so wonderful and perfect, but was hurt in the past and pretty much decided for us that it was better to stop things before he got hurt again. That was well over a month ago, and I am still not over it. We only dated a couple weeks and I got that he is the one feeling and now I am so sad. It really sucks that he can decide what is best for "us," but I am doing my best to try and get over it and not hold so much bitterness inside. I guess I just have to believe that every thing happens for a reason and maybe there is some one more compatible for me out there or maybe I will find my way back to Mike.
The newest thing in my life is that I got my own apartment. It has been so wonderful. It is amazing to have privacy and freedom and overall be able to keep it clean. Every thing has a place and it feels so homey. My landlord said I can paint, so I am really looking forward to doing that.
I have an appointment with a school counselor tomorrow and could not be more excited for that. I am so ready to get my life back on track and finish school. I also have been looking and applying for full time jobs and can't wait to get something more stable. I love waitressing, but it is so inconsistent money wise.
So, that kind of sums up what is new with me. Just want every one to know that reads this that I have been keeping up on all your blogs and I miss all of you so much. It is so great to have blogging to keep in touch! I will for sure be writing more soon!!!
1 comment:
Lisa!!! Wow, its great to hear from you, but I'm sorry that life is so confusing right now. The good thing about these turning points in life, is that there is something better always waiting around the corner. Things will work out...you are young and there are a lot of opportunities out there for you.
If Mike came to his senses, he'd realize he's dumb to miss out on you! :)
Post a Comment