So, lets just say it has been quite a while since I worked out.... basically I have not worked out 1 time since I moved here and it shows. I feel so blah and seriously disgusting. Thank goodness for tanning or I would be feeling even worse about myself. So, one of my friends has been working out and making good life choices and inspired me to join the gym as well.
I forgot what a good feeling working out provides. I have been so stressed lately with working so many jobs and trying to find just one full time job. But when I get to the gym it is like I am in this whole new world pushing myself and my limits.
Unfortunately, I seem to forget that it has been so many months since I've worked out and I am not quite ready to do my work outs I used to do. I am so sore today I can barely walk. I thought about taking the day off, but actually as I wrote this blog it reminded me how good I felt the last two days. So now, I will be going to the gym later today!
I've also been really trying to improve my eating habits so if anyone has any good recipes I would LOVE to try them out. Especially for sweets. I have had such a sweet tooth lately.
I miss every one and hope all is well with you guys!
1 comment:
Lisa...I was just thinking about you today! :)
I get what you mean about working out...sometimes its hard to get out and do it but once you do, you feel like a million bucks.
One of my FAVORITE healthy snacks is edamame. You can buy it in the frozen veggie section, the steam in the bag kind, and they are ready in five mintues. I sometimes salt them a little and other times chill them in the fridge and enjoy them cold.
I miss you! :)
Post a Comment